ILI COURSE APPLICATION
APPLY BY EMAIL OR FAX:
||1. Please download the PDF version of the 2017 Application click here.
2. Fill out the form, make sure that all the fields are completed and saved
3. Send the form either by email at email@example.com or by fax at +1 (202) 247-6010.
||1. Enter the anti-SPAM verification code at the top of the online application form
2. Fill out the online form below, make sure the fields marked with red asterisk are filled out
3. Click on the SUBMIT button at the bottom of the form to send the online form.
^ REQUIRED: Please type only the BOLD BLACK characters into the verification code box. Not case sensitive.
NOMINATION AND SPONSORSHIP
TERMS, CONDITIONS AND SIGNATURES:
- Application is hereby made pursuant to the terms and conditions in the International Law Institute Announcement of Courses for admission to the named candidate to the seminar.
- Acceptance by the Institute shall constitute a contract composed to the terms and conditions set forth in the Announcement of Courses, this application, and the acceptance.
- The candidate's agency or firm will give no duties or assignments to perform during the seminar that would prevent the candidate from devoting full time and attention to the seminar.
- Should the candidate be recalled for any reason, the International Law Institute will retain the full tuition.
- ILI alumni receive a 10 percent discount on tuition to future seminars. This discount is available to individual participants and not to those who are attending the ILI seminars as a part of delegation. Alumni must identify themselves as such on their application in order to receive this discount.